Sunday 13 May 2012


Urban Couture 2012

I have been a bit slow on the blog front of late…. why…..well I have been busy making pictures, working with independent film makers in Perth, the community news, Joondalup council plus the odd wedding here and there so before the madness starts all over again I thought I would make an effort with my blog!
So first off the block….
During Joondlaup’s Urban Couture this year which I was invited to shoot again  I had three images (along with some other great West Australian photographer's) accepted into the "Strike a Pose" fashion exhibition at the Blender Gallery. 
Here are the images accepted and a a couple of other images from the festival itself.  I have also added some of my favourite's here

faceless fashion

faceless fashion
Urban Couture 2012

Urban Couture 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment